Could you imagine someone took the biggest shitt in human history without even knowing it ? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 22, 2021 Could you imagine someone took the biggest shitt in human history without even knowing it ? funny 194 Likes 19 Comments MD Rana Usman Mehdi Arabpour I'm on the toilet right now, it is now 23:50 and last night at around 18:00 I had a nice steak meal (medium rare) with fries. I've been holding this poo in for some time as I'm in someone else's house I feel awkward about dropping the kids off at the pool when their room is right next to the toilet... But tonight is the night of now not caring. I've had 6 Poseidon kiss' and got more coming, I may honestly feel 10 stone lighter after this next log So I'm pretty sure I maybe that guy tonight. Wish me luck. Suneetha S Josefine Jensen Jimmythat Carroll Once in uni i went to the shitter and there was a solid piece of poop so large that it extented out of the bowl. And no it wasn't a mount it was one 35-45 cm solid sausage standing upright. That thing was thicker and longer than my forearm and refused to be flushed down. Chad Boise Once i was in my grandma’s house and i hadn’t poo like for one day plus i had eaten a lot that day, so the combination made a poop so big that i was not able to take it out of my body, it hurt a lot, i was sitting there like for 10 minutes figuring out that the only way to poo that was through suffer and pain, so i did the best to beat the super poop, i never felt my anus that open, it was like a birth Althea Montano Tuazan Kristy Stamper-Hannah I once took shit so big that i started crying when finished. Im not joking Lauren Gilliam Oh, I think they at least suspect it is. Charles Massey This is the kind of content I want to see. Thank you Sharmin Sultana Bithi 23th of July 2018, that day I did the biggest turd! I literally cried, this motherfucker part my asshole like Moses parted the fucking Red Sea! Dean Stone yeh but probably some 300 kg dude who takes the cake for that Mamakanneh Momoh Karsie Jacob Yeet I remember when it was my turn, I was out hiking for a week on a class trip and for some reason my body had achieved an eternal state, i only absorbed energy, water and I peed. Then after one week of hiking in the mountains, the spiritual trip was finally over and my body started to feel the strength of my spirit leaving me at the sight of the glorious restaurant toilet, but i was not at my knees yet, so i ate my first satisfying meal in that week quickly and walked to the toilet. I sat down, not to shit, but to pray that my butt hole would not rip. This was the era before mobile phones, so i took the closest air fresher and started to chant its divine text in my mind, as I gave birth to the most massive turd of my life. it did not break, it curled up like a demon snake at the bottom at the lake of the toilet. Finally it let go of my mortal body, I was expecting Poseidon to kiss my ass, but no. The snake had driven out the water and Poseidon's power. Zhai Ambion Castro Merlys Francis Guaranteed it was done by an old aged pensioner! Anyone who works in a care home can back me up on that! Derek Hall It is actually really hard to define when a day starts and ends for the whole world (although you could just use 'legal' time, as defined by common calendars and clocks) Craig Telfer I sometimes wonder if my poo arrives at the plant that cleaned our water supply and there’s a table of judges watching the turds go by like some sort of sewerage catwalk and they raise cards rating the poo 1-10 Jennifer Treviño Muñeca Azteca Calm down. It's probably someone with some kind of horrible medical condition that does that Timothy Olesen These comments are fucking amazing Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Could you imagine someone took the biggest shitt in human history without even knowing it ? funny 194 Likes 19 Comments MD Rana Usman
Yet you avoid posting a gif August 26, 2021 Yet you avoid posting a gif gaming 45 Likes 1 Comments Josefine Jensen Nisim Salinas What game is this? Read more
My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) June 21, 2021 My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) ( 83 Reviews ) teen books Detail: Paperback – Illustrated, August 7, 2018 Pages: 208 Language: English ISBN10: 9781421599472 ISBN13: 9781421599472 Publication Date: 07 Aug ... Read more
Cách làm Cải Kale nướng June 26, 2021 Snacks Cách làm Cải Kale nướng Ngày 27 tháng 6 năm 2021 bởi MAI HOANG LE 9 Likes 89 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 25 Phút Phục vụ 2 Người ... Read more
Mehdi Arabpour
Suneetha S
Josefine Jensen
Jimmythat Carroll
Chad Boise
Althea Montano Tuazan
Kristy Stamper-Hannah
Lauren Gilliam
Charles Massey
Sharmin Sultana Bithi
Dean Stone
Mamakanneh Momoh Karsie
Jacob Yeet
Zhai Ambion Castro
Merlys Francis
Derek Hall
Craig Telfer
Jennifer Treviño Muñeca Azteca
Timothy Olesen