"we cut heads silently" ... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 18, 2022 "we cut heads silently" ... funny 191 Likes 19 Comments Anna Dove Frankos Vanessa Gomez I sure hope there's a guillotine there somewhere Nada Khaled It could be nice not having to make awkward small talk Sally Benitez Christine Ann Andico Arriesgado That would be nice. I went to a massage therapist couple month back. In the small talk at the beginning I told her I'm a social worker and I get tired of listening to people talk so I came for relaxing. She went on to talk non stop for the duration of the 90 min massage, including long stretch when I stopped answering altogether. She lost a client fast. Kristine Gallegos Just go to a Muslim barber, they only speak Arabic between them anyway Jacqueline Norris Most people on here could probably use those small interactions to improve their social skills. Menk Maniz Idk whats with barbers dentist and hookers trying to make small talk like wtf i dont even like you im here because i need something done Tyana Smith If I walk in and he says "howdy", I get a free cut? Alia Khan Seems familiar.. -_- Mian Sohail Farooqi so hes a disguised hitman? Tera Lindsey so the barber is silent assassin who cuts target's head, with high price for each kill? David Cote Talking and small hair enters mouth, which then Gets stuck and you have to wait till the end to get it. Tammy Jane Cunningham This has to stop. People brag how they avoid small talks and prefer to be silent and then cries a river in internet how they don't have none in their life and how lonely they are. One of these has to stop. Rosemary Mariam Yakubu I'm an introvert but I don't mind small talks, I can always pretend I'm interested but for the love of God, I wish my damn dentist stops talking to me when I have like tons of instrument jammed on my mouth. Like serioulsy, she even phrases the question that you have to answer. Tammy O'Brien I have somewhat controversial feelings towards those barber small talks. On one hand, it’s nice to have a small chat. On the other, sometimes they just talk total bullshit and you feel like not ever coming back Angelika Ali Nice try Sweeney Todd Mattie Mahon If he's getting $40 per cut, he's doing between 10-15 cuts a day, and let's say hires staff to help, so another 3-4 people. If he's lucky, he's doing 50-60 cuts a day, at 6—days a week, he's generating about $40,000 a month. No way in hell, after he pays salaries, rent, renovation loan, and all other utilities, is he a millionaire. Even if you double the average price per cut and number of cuts, after expenses he's not going to hit a million. Petrena Jones In Warsaw, Poland there's an old barber that has a strict "no talking" policy. Whenever someone says something he would harshly say "no talking to barber at work!". He just cuts your hair however he wants and you have nothing to say about it until he finishes. You come in, sit in a chair and let him do the work. He's quite well known. Kc Aj Butchek Getting some demon barber of fleet street vibes here Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Yet you avoid posting a gif August 26, 2021 Yet you avoid posting a gif gaming 45 Likes 1 Comments Josefine Jensen Nisim Salinas What game is this? Read more
My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) June 21, 2021 My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) ( 83 Reviews ) teen books Detail: Paperback – Illustrated, August 7, 2018 Pages: 208 Language: English ISBN10: 9781421599472 ISBN13: 9781421599472 Publication Date: 07 Aug ... Read more
Cách làm Cải Kale nướng June 26, 2021 Snacks Cách làm Cải Kale nướng Ngày 27 tháng 6 năm 2021 bởi MAI HOANG LE 9 Likes 89 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 25 Phút Phục vụ 2 Người ... Read more
Vanessa Gomez
Nada Khaled
Sally Benitez
Christine Ann Andico Arriesgado
Kristine Gallegos
Jacqueline Norris
Menk Maniz
Tyana Smith
Alia Khan
Mian Sohail Farooqi
Tera Lindsey
David Cote
Tammy Jane Cunningham
Rosemary Mariam Yakubu
Tammy O'Brien
Angelika Ali
Mattie Mahon
Petrena Jones
Kc Aj Butchek