If i sleep less than 7h, is it bad long term? I get 4-5h most nights and like 8-9h 2nights. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 02, 2022 If i sleep less than 7h, is it bad long term? I get 4-5h most nights and like 8-9h 2nights. memes 95 Likes 6 Comments Rachel McGlenister Yolanda Renee Small Stop spreading this dumb ass lie. The body needs a minimum of 4 hours to regenerate certain parts, specially within the eyes. Anything above that is dependant on the person in question. Some people feel reste with 5 hours a day and some need 12 to feel good. It is also afected by the moment you wake up, if your sleep is cut mid cicle you will feel more tired regardless of time. Heidi Dorr I mean they do a very honorable job, but didnt they know it was going to be hard before they entered the profession? (Prior covid, kinda get the complaints during this time, but not before) Alidu Sulemana Frinjei Doctors also teach us about the importance of not drinking too much alcohol, not becoming a smoker, and avoiding promiscuity. Jean Tang I quess that sleeping schedule is highly subjective... there are ofc some general rules, but I know people that need 12 hours of sleep to be able work as a normal person, and also some that need only 5 - 6 hours and if they exceed it they are all day like.... dull and lethargic, often with headache Tanya Jannat I hope you are not a surgeon Dawn Johnson So doctors are new parents? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
If i sleep less than 7h, is it bad long term? I get 4-5h most nights and like 8-9h 2nights. memes 95 Likes 6 Comments Rachel McGlenister
Yet you avoid posting a gif August 26, 2021 Yet you avoid posting a gif gaming 45 Likes 1 Comments Josefine Jensen Nisim Salinas What game is this? Read more
My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) June 21, 2021 My Hero Academia, Vol. 14 (14) ( 83 Reviews ) teen books Detail: Paperback – Illustrated, August 7, 2018 Pages: 208 Language: English ISBN10: 9781421599472 ISBN13: 9781421599472 Publication Date: 07 Aug ... Read more
Cách làm Cải Kale nướng June 26, 2021 Snacks Cách làm Cải Kale nướng Ngày 27 tháng 6 năm 2021 bởi MAI HOANG LE 9 Likes 89 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 25 Phút Phục vụ 2 Người ... Read more
Yolanda Renee Small
Heidi Dorr
Alidu Sulemana Frinjei
Jean Tang
Tanya Jannat
Dawn Johnson